Dress Code Requirements for the Casino
The dress standard requirements for the Casino at SKYCITY Darwin, is neat and tidy attire (including proper footwear). An appropriate level of personal hygiene will be adhered to at all times. The level of appropriate attire and standard of personal hygiene will be determined by SKYCITY Darwin Security Personnel.
The following is not acceptable at SKYCITY Darwin’s Casino at any time:
- Stained, torn, dirty, ripped or frayed clothing.
- Clothing with obscene or offensive slogans or pictures.
- No rubber thongs after 9pm.
- Dirty, torn or damaged footwear.
- Athletic apparel including gym-wear, training shirts, sport shorts, beachwear or swim suits.
- Men’s singlets or tank tops.
- Steel cap boots and any other forms of work boots.
- Outdoor work attire.
- Hats, caps or beanies (except for medical or religious reasons).
- Any other clothing deemed not to be neat and tidy by SKYCITY Darwin security personnel.
Please note the following:
- The use of mobile phone cameras or any form of image recording, are not to be used in gaming areas.
- It is also a requirement of the Casino that mobile phones cannot be used at or near a gaming table however can be used for conversation purposes if standing well clear of the gaming tables.
- Large bags or brief cases must also be checked in at the Security Podium desk at the Casino Main Entrance.
Please note that SKYCITY Management reserves the right to admit or refuse entry to any person at any time.
Management’s expectation is that customers utilising the following facilities, Evoo Restaurant, il Piatto Restaurant, Dragon Court Restaurant, Cove Restaurant, Sandbar and Lotus Bar will wear a higher standard of smart casual attire.
If you are unsure of any of the above points, please speak with one of our Security Officers.