Help is at hand
The secret to winning is knowing when to stop.
For the vast majority of people gaming is a pleasurable part of their leisure activities. However, we acknowledge that it can cause problems.
Signs of a gambling problem can include:
- When gambling makes home life unhappy
- When you feel remorse after gambling
- When bills go unpaid
- When you borrow money to play
- When you desire to win back losses
- When you gamble to escape worry or trouble
- When you change your sleeping or eating habits due to gambling
- When you consider or commit an illegal act to finance gambling
- When you consider harming yourself as a result of gambling
If you or someone you care about shows signs and symptoms of problem gambling, help is at hand and SKYCITY Darwin urges you to seek assistance.
Find out about our self exclusion policy or if you need to speak to someone about problem gambling, contact one of the gambling related support services in Darwin.
Gambling Awareness Week 2008/2009