At SKYCITY Darwin we endeavor to anticipate your every need so that your stay is everything you imagined. We look forward to making your stay a memorable one and hope that you have the chance to discover our magnificent facilities and services on offer.
- 5 Star Resort
- 4 Star Hotel
- Four Restaurants
- Four Bars
- Superior conference and event facilities
- 24 hour casino and entertainment complex
- Private hire car service
- Tour desk with booking service
- Purpose built business centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- ATMs located within the complex
- 24 hour reception
- Full concierge service
- 24-hour In-room dining
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary guest laundry – 24-hours
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Gift shop
- INFINITY swimming pool with spa and 20 metre, three lane lap pool. Enjoy poolside dining and beverage 7 days a week with chilled beats and live DJ on the weekends.
- Lagoon swimming pool with 30 metre man-made white sand beach. Relax in tropical resort style and enjoy poolside dining and beverages in Darwin’s only swim up bar.
- 24 hour fitness centre offering a range of equipment for you to stay fit and healthy.
- 24-hour sauna
- Lagoon Day Spa for luxury health and beauty services
- Bike Hire Available
- Direct access to Mindil Beach
- Walking and jogging tracks which border the hotel along the beach
Conveniently located in the hotel lobby, the purpose built business centre is available for your use 24 hours a day and includes a personal computer with printer, internet access, fax machine and telephone access. Assistance with photocopying is provided at the hotel reception desk.
Cost to hire the Business Centre is $20 per hour or $15 for ½ an hour which includes internet access. Bookings in advance are advised to guarantee availability.
Smoke Free Policy
SKYCITY hotel and resort is a smoke free environment to ensure the comfort and well being of all guests.
Smoking is only permitted in designated Outdoor Smoking Areas and on your guest room balcony. Smoking inside your room is not permitted, and a $500.00 fee will be issued should we find evidence of smoking indoors.
Please refer to the Smoking Management Plan for more information on designated Outdoor Smoking Areas.